Thread: Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns : OFFICIAL trailer 2013; Seems Interesting

Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns : OFFICIAL trailer 2013; Seems Interesting

Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns is coming soon. The movie is sequel of Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster, which was liked by audience and reviewers. The movie was meant for adult audience and had pretty good roles of Jimmy Shergil, Hooda and Mahie Gill.

Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns will release on March 8, 2013 across India. The shooting has been done in Gujarat. Lets see what first reviews of the movie will be like.

The star cast of Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns includes Jimmy Shergill as Aditya Partap Singh and Mahie Gill as Madhavi.
    Irrfan Khan as Indrajeet Singh aka Raja Bhaiyya and Soha Ali Khan as Raja Bhaiyya's wife.

Pravesh Rana and Deepraj Rana
    Raj Babbar will also be there in the movie. Raj Babbar will play the role of Soha Ali Khan's father.

Mugdha Godse will feature in an item number, so we can expect hot moves from her.

Director Tigmanshu Dhulia will do justice to this one as well. Tigmanshu Dhulia and Rahul Mittra are producers.

Budget for the movie is Rs 7 crore on production. Lets see how much they will spend on promotion. I am sure that they will make good money.

this will be having less sensuality compared to the previous one.

however, for successful movie, the sequel has proved to be success as well. People go to cinemas expecting something better, thats a different story if the second part is better or worse.

I am thinking that this movie will be worth watching. After Paan Singh Tomar, i can tell that i am liking the roles played by Irrfan Khan.

this movie will be interesting.

Mahie Gill is growing with every act. i liked her in Punjabi movie Carry on Jatta as well.

The other actors are also looking good in trailers shown on TV.

i watched the movie at PVR and liked it as well.

very good movie indeed. very interesting stories.

And this one is better than its prequel.

i also liked the movie.

the reviews of movie were also good.

i am sure that the movie will perform very good. and could be better than the first part.

very good movie.

i liked the roles played by Irrfan Khan and Jimmy Shergil

watched Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns yesterday.

amazing movie. i really loved all the suspense, drama and the roles played by almost everyone in the lead.

great movie.

With time, Irrfan Khan is growing in to a much better actor. I would not compare him with Nasiruddin Shah, Nana Patekar, Ashutosh Rana or Boman Irani, but he is really doing great.

cool, very interesting story and picturization ..

A royal saheb grapples with disability and betrayal, his estranged biwi dabbles with daaru and political demons. The gangster wages a war for pride and honour.