Thread: India Travel Plan - Please give your views

Reply to Thread

India is a great country to visit and travel....
    I love to visit india but the big difficulty i found there is the hot weather and hotels i didnt get the best comfortable hotels in india now im again planning to visit there can any one please tell me some luxury hotels in india??

I love to visit india but the big difficulty i found there is the hot weather and hotels i didnt get the best comfortable hotels in india now im again planning to visit there can any one please tell me some luxury hotels in india??
    you should check reviews of hotels before you book them. India is best to be visited during winter months.

In summers and during rains, its not very good to travel in many parts of India.

Hi,

In which part of India, you want to visit dear? According to that you/we can check the luxury hotels.

very nice.. i am assuming you have booked your tour through travel agency, because it's good to take a package from them it's well organized and tension free. we need not have to take any pain.. they fix every thing for us
    and all we have to do is Enjoy!!!!

You have really nice plan to visit Delhi.Here i would love to suggest you to visit lemon tree udyog vihar which really a good place to enjoy your Delhi trip.Once you visit i am sure you will love this place.

Hai friends
    I suggest Kerala as best place to spend vacation time...Kerala is full of Hills, mountains, backwaters, beaches, lakes, lagoons, greenery, forests, animals, birds, rivers, palaces, forts, museums, shopping hubs.
    Beaches like
    Kovalam beach: paradise of kerala
    Varkala beach
    Calicut beach: prominent city in Malabar region
    Bekal:small seaside region
    Alappuzha beach:central coast of Kerala
    Mararikulam: cleanest sandy beach of kerala

Kerala rich heritage of culture...So the places to visit are uncountable..Few of them are Wayanad Bekal
    Kabini Kozhikode
    Mysore Coorg
    Bengaluru Cochin
    Munnar Thekkady
    Kumarakom Alleppey
    Cherai Mararikulam
    Varkala Kovalam
    Kollam Kanyakumari
    Madurai Rameshwaram

But for best travel plan seek the help of any tour operators approved by Government....Such as TRAVEL PLANNERS, one of the popular tours operator in Kerala....

i wishing you success in your travel plans in india, but i thik mr. indian is also right .

Its really great idea to visit Rajisthan. It is really amazing place to visit. In Rajisthan, you could find luxurious hotels for stay with superb hospitality services. You can also customize your holiday from this site Cheapairetickets.in with cheapest holiday packages.