Thread: MULLANPUR - Omaxe / DLF / Manohar Singh / Altus

Reply to Thread

Default MULLANPUR - Omaxe / DLF / Manohar Singh / Altus

I am interested in making investment in a 250-300 sq yd plot in the mullanpur region with a time period of 4-5 years.

I am getting the following quotations for the project:

- Manohar Singh & Company - Rs 18000 per sq yd in fresh booking
    - Omaxe - Rs 19000 in resale
    - Altus - Rs 13000 in fresh booking
    - DLF - Out of my budget as it has only 350 and 500 sy yd plots.

Point to be noted: I have approximately 18 lacs cash available. The remaining amount hinges upon Construction Link Plan time periods.

Should be able to get from my salary.

I am more inclined towards Manohar Singh and Company owing to its locality (just next to chandigarh boundary).

Senior members, plz provide your valuable inputs.

People mainly like these companies for the following reasons. You can think about the whole thing and then decide whatever you plan to do.

Manohar Singh has its location very close to Chandigarh.
    Omaxe is having better development and has much better pricing compared to DLF
    DLF is one of the most trusted names. They will develop the whole thing very nicely. So, they are asking for a premium, which they are getting as well.

I am not very sure about Altus.

I am interested in making investment in a 250-300 sq yd plot in the mullanpur region with a time period of 4-5 years.

Point to be noted: I have approximately 18 lacs cash available. The remaining amount hinges upon Construction Link Plan time periods.

I am more inclined towards Manohar Singh and Company owing to its locality (just next to chandigarh boundary).

Go with Manohar Singh & Co., for your budget and time horizon it looks like the best deal for you.

i have heard of lot of activity in that region.

I am not sure how long will it take for the infra to shape up for the region, but things might get expensive by that time.

i won't be a bad idea for long term investors to put their money in any of the projects.

I have noticed that in Chandigarh the price of land is quite expensive compared to national average.

it won't be a bad idea to check the CLU status of Manohar Singh with PUDA.

I have heard reports that DLF has taken some land chunk from them. Not sure about the report yet..

but, i find this high-risk, banking institutions are not financing this project yet.

but, i find this high-risk, banking institutions are not financing this project yet.
    I guess banking institutions fund will come into picture once they get the CLU.

Only after that plot numbers will be allocated and banking institution will be in a position to fund.

Please comment if i m thinking wrong here?

Manohar Singh has better locationas compared to other Mullanpur projects and go well in your cash flows as you would require to makefirst payment of 30%, the next payment will be only post bagging CLU.

Negative points of Manohar Singh are - CLU not in place and lack of past record for executing such a big project.

Though their Multi-tech towers project in Sec 91 Mohali is going well.

Omaxe has the CLU but even their project execution certifications are doubtful.

Default Rate for GMADA noe

Hello Everyone

I am brand new to the forum. Wanted to invest in a 100 Sq yd in Gmada. What should be the current price?

Thanks,
    Kabir

Go with Manohar Singh & Co., for your budget and time horizon it looks like the best deal for you.
    There was a notice from GMADA in paper on Saturday , 18-08-2012 that Manohar Singh & Co is doing booking illegally and they are not being approval for any project. Those who have booked with them in Mullanpur ,, they may give a complaint in writing to GMADA. does it mean Manohar Singh & Co is finished? Will they get LOI or CLU?
    Are they a registered contractor?
    Pls enlighten , as I have booked a plot with them and I am in great mental pain after reading this notice of GMADA to Manohar Singh & Co.